Monday, November 2, 2015

City of Boston

Leaving Brant Lake Camp was one of the happiest and saddest day of the summer. Finally I could start traveling and wake up what time I wanted :) And spending money for pleasures, not just saving all the time. People were crying, promising that we will see again one day, yeah it was very emotional! But I couldn't wait any longer to see what I always wanted to see!

 My first stop was Boston, I think the city which I liked the most and I regret that I had just 2 days there. I went there completely alone, long trip by bus from Warrensburg to Albany and then to Boston. I was expecting my friend to travel the next day.  I didn't want to be alone at a hotel, I wanted to meet someone and see a little bit of the city, so I decided to hire a bed in Friend Street Hostel. 

When I arrived at the South Station Bus Terminal, the weather was very beautiful and I decided not to take a taxi to the hostel, just walk by feet with my baggage. It was about 15 minutes and very pleasant to see the streets. When I had came to the hostel, the girl told me that there is no free bed in room, which I hired :D I was like: 'noo I don't want to spend night in MacDonald's or bus station, heeelp' :D Luckily, she found one bed for me, I was very tired after long trip so I breathed a sigh of relief. 

The hostel was very nice, comfortable and I met amazing people there. Girls from Korea, Australia and boys from Boston and Germany :) This night we went to the nearest restaurant to eat and drink something and get to know each other. I bought there the most expensive beer ever :D (7 dollars for the smallest one, do you believe??) We were exchanging our travel memories and experiences, we are still in touch, I really appreciate that. The next day I meet finally my friend and we headed to Logan International Airport. 

To where?? 

To Los Angeles, baby!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment