Sunday, October 25, 2015

It's all about PEOPLE

I couldn't survive working so many hours without incredible kitchen staff. As I said before, they were coming from all around the world and that was a good thing because firstly, everyone felt shy and incertain.

 But theeen the party began :D I do appreciate those moments, when we had even just half an hour of break and we were sitting on the staires or stones and just talking without phones and internet. I didn't even feel the need to log on facebook every day (unbelievable, right?:D) I didn't write so often to my parents also, once my mom asked me if I am still alive haha. 

People were fighting of course, when we were very tired, even one thing could make us angry. But after all, everyone was very helpful, when I was standing 10 hours and I knew, that I won't be able to finish desserts, I could always count on people. 

How weird is that we spent 2 months together and spend another 10 months just passing time until the summer... Through good times and bad, I'm so moved by my time with all of them.

Water fights, cake fights, social games, campfires, watching films together and travelling during our day off's made a bond between us, which I really appreciate. Right now I know that I can travel to Mexico, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic etc. and I always find support from them.

This summer has flown by way definitely too fast. I would be even more blessed to come back again and again. 












No comments:

Post a Comment