Sunday, December 6, 2015

Best Destinations in the USA

I still regret that I didn't have so much time to visit all the places that I wanted to. I've chosen some of them to show you and I did my bucket list to make this happen soon :)


  • Charleston, South Carolina
We can see there antebellum architecture and admire the plantation landscapes. French Quarter is do worth to see the same as the Waterfront Park and the gardens at Middleton Place.




  • Seattle, Washington
If I have an occasion to be in Seatlle, for sure I wouldn't skip the Central Public Library - a modern architectural marvel of glass grids, unusual shapes and 'book spiral'. And of course I wouldn't miss the top of the Space Needle for panoramic views of the mountains.

  • San Francisco, California
The main point to visit is definitely the Golden Gate Bridge. The city has it's own special character thanks to hippie and hipster neighbourhood. Taking a rest in Dolores Park trying to do yoga that's want I need :)




  • Honolulu, Hawaii
My sister has visited Hawaii this year and she covinced me to choose this point next time. The black sand beaches and wonderful trails to conquer makes you stronger than you think. The most famous Waikiki beach definitely you can see there great surf. And I always wanted to try it, so why not in Hawaii??


No comments:

Post a Comment