Saturday, March 7, 2015

Being optimistic

I always try to be, feel and think optimistic, even writing this post :) Many people are really surprised when they find out that in every case I'm thinking optimistically. 
Of course, sometimes is difficult, but I believe that after unpleasant moments will come the better ones. I chose being an optimist, day after day I know that It is the best decision in my life. I want you to start being optimistic right now! You have to follow these simple rules: 

Firstly, smile! Easy, don't you think? :) It could make you happier, I promise! Charles Darwin first posed the idea that emotional responses influence our feelings in 1872. “The free expression by outward signs of an emotion intensi­fies it,” he wrote. Emotions involve more than just a brain. The face appears to play a big role. Try to do this little experiment: smile to every person you will met, strangers, family and observe their reactions. It gives you a lot of self-confidence and happiness, when people smile to you. 

Secondly, don't think about the future because the past is the history and today is a gift :) Remember and focus on the good things of your life, no matter how small they are. We are only humans so when you feel stressed just take three, four, five (as many as you need!) deep breaths and relax. 


Follow my blog to discover what kind of things make ME happy :)



Optimists look for the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Start being one of them. 
Good luck.




1 comment:

  1. I've just popped in to see how the project is growing and here is the topic of our lesson! :) I fully agree with what you've said. The problem is that finding that one positive thought early in the morning is really tough! It gets much easier after the first coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete