Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lazy evenings with a book

The weather outside doesn't encourge us to go out and hang out with someone. Maybe it's a little bit depressing, but I like to use such opportunities to spend this time with my favourite book. I would like to present you 'The vanished man', the book, which is one of the most addictive books I've ever read. I love to return to this book many times. And it never makes me bored. Every time I notice something new. This was my first Jeffrey Deaver book and I absolutely adored every word of it. It is quite possibly the cleverest and most suspenful book I have ever read. I am normally not too bad at guessing the endings of these books. This had so many changes ( both costume, places and people), it was difficult to keep track. The best twist is at very end though. If you like/love magic you will enjoy the tricks of the trade revealed here. 

It begins at a prestigious music school in New York City. A killer flees the scene of a homicide and locks himself in a classroom. Within minutes, the police have him surrounded. When a scream rings out, followed by a gunshot, they break down the door. The room is empty...


I truly recommend this book and I promise that you won't be disapointed!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this recommendation! I really like crime stories and thrillers so I will definitely read this one too.

    ReplyDelete