Sunday, April 19, 2015

“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”

Today I would like to present you this little guy.



He's almost 7 years old, but still behave like a puppy. He's name is Kiko (I know weird, I wasn't so creative :D) and he is the only one who always is wagging his little cute tail when he sees me. He always understands me and doesn't need the explanations. 

My dog is one of the most stubborn dogs I've ever known. But since he was a puppy I have thought him all the tricks to make him better and smarter. Right know he knows the tricks like : high five, shake hands, paw, beg, spin and roll over.

Besides, Kiko is just like my family's safety guard, he will always help us to take care of our house. Luckly, Kiko is always barking, when he hears something suspicious. 

I am really delighted to have a friend who is never busy and can always play with me when I feel lonely. All he wants out of life is a good snuggle, a tasty snack, and a nice, log nap preferably outside, in the sun, on his back. He is the only one who always listens to me when I know that what I say is completely meaningless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment