Sunday, April 26, 2015

If something is burning you up, burn it by running

I would like to encourage you to jogging, because when I have started almost 2 years ago, I fall in love in this kind of exercising. For me, it's the best way to relax and forget about all the stressful situations. And, of corse, to loose weight, because that's why I have started jogging. Running is free, you can do it anywhere, and it burns more calories than any other mainstream exercise. Regular running can reduce your risk of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease and diabetes. And the most important dor me, it boost your mood keep my weight under control. 

Running requires not so many equipment, but a good pair of running shoes that suit your foot it's necessary to reduce the risk of injury. 

You should stretch before each run. Keeping your muscles flexible is important to avoiding injury and overdue stress on your body. 

To stay motivated, look for a good, energetic music or find someone who will be running with you to hold you accountable. 

If you want to check and improve your scores, find a good running aplication to see and improve your results and share it for everyone. I use Endomondo, which is absolutely great, because they offer you also many different challenges. 

Remember! A short, slow run is better than no run! You are still beating everyone on the couch, keep up your spirits!  

Good luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment