Saturday, April 4, 2015

Discovering The City of Love

Since I remember, I always loved to travel. I do love discover new places and notice the cultural differences between people. That's why anywhere I go, I take my camera and then, I can memorize all these moments. One of my favourite places is Paris. Unfortunately, I've visited Paris in July, so there were crowds of tourists. But still, I was delighted that I had the opportunity to visit the city, it was one of my biggest dreams.

The Parisians are very unique, elegant and veery stubborn ( f.ex. when you try to speak with them in english :D) Of corse, I tried to speak in french but I wasn't very bright, I think :D The most tiring for me, was visiting all the churches in Paris. There are so many of them! Now I can't even say which one I was visiting and what was it's name. 

Visiting the Eiffel Tower was an incredible moment. Finally, I could see the most beautiful landscape and panorama of the whole city. I reckon that the most terrifying was the huge queue around the tower. Some of people had to wait even 6 hours! 

I was really overjoyed when I found out that I'm going to visit the Disneyworld. There are so many attractions, that even the adults can find something for them, for exemple, the fastest roller coaster I've ever seen. I tried it once and never again! I was so scared and of corse, I was screaming the whole ride :D 

Some day I will visit Paris again, for sure. I would like to visit some less popular places and try to live for a moment as a true Parisian :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment