Saturday, May 9, 2015

Makeup as a hobby

Today I'd like to tell you a little about my passion. Makeup has existed for a thousands of years... In ancient times, women have been using products which we wouldn't dare put on our skin today. 

Now we're much conscious about it, but as ingredients have changed and trends evolved throughout history, one thing has stayed consistent - women just love how wearing makeup allows them to feel gorgeous, powerful or like a chameleon. 

Since I was younger, I have always loved playing with makeup, I felt great, being an amateur and a little bit artistic. I do my makeup mostly for fun and because it is very relaxing. For other people's sometimes, it's the best feeling, when somebody appreciate it and like it.

 Makeup gives me a lot of fun, to experiment with and to play with. Who wouldn't love to transform themselves into someone else for a few hours via makeup and gain more confidence? I love playing with colours and shading/conturing, for me it is a possibility to show my creativity. Also, it is not monotonous - there are always new products, brands, limited edition items to try...






No comments:

Post a Comment