Monday, May 4, 2015

3 best Mascaras to try

Some women avoid leaving the house with bare lashes (and then only with dark sunglasses on). Here are some of mascaras that I used to and they are one of the best by me. Mascara is a beauty must-have for almost all women, because it's a quick and easy step that takes almost no skills and makes a huge difference!

Mascara is an every day essential for me to look bright and more awake. There are hundreds of them on the markets, but I have chosen for you some of my current favorites. I am like addicted to them :D If I was stranded on a desterted island and I could bring only 3 things, masacar would be one of them :D well, maybe not in real life, but defintely in dreams, for sure!


1st Place: 
L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture

It contains a liquid black silk which makes your lashes soft and volume. You can finally say goodbye to stiff lashes. 


2nd Place:
Bourjois Volume 1 seconde 

It has a unique brush with spherical bristles to wrap every lash in a 360 motion and straight bristles to create clump free definition.


3rd Place:
Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express 

The gel contained in the formula of Colossal mascara increases the volume, multi-layered brush thoroughly comb the lashes and gives the desired shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment