Monday, March 28, 2016

Dreaming about Georgia (Grusia)

I am completely fascinated by this beautiful country and people. I just can't stop looking for places that maybe I will have an opportunity to see and discover. It's my dream to spend at least week there. In the beginning I didn't know much about this place and I thought that is quite random. What a shame! 



Georgia is considered as a 'balcony of Europe'. I must agree, because it is the best place to stand and admire the magical landscapes all over. 

What is the most beautiful there? For sure, the country side, as well the modern side also. Mountains, rivers, valleys... Simply amazing. It has also very rich historical part, we can't be bored there. 



What is the most interesting for me, it is of course food :D I want to visit so much the local markets with many differents, fresh, traditional products, that you can discover again and again. When it comes to the modern part, the capital, Tbilisi is a mix of a culture and definitely worth to see. 


What is the best there? Tbilisi has it's own style, you won't find there commercial McDonald's or KFc. This country is opening for the world, but still maintain its tradition. 

photos: gotravelyourway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment