Sunday, May 8, 2016

FLORIDA

As my next travel destination this summer, I decided to choose Florida. I do hope that I will avoid the tornados and other climate changes and I won't spend this time hiding somewhere under the ground :)


Florida and especially Key West are famous for water sports. nightlife and historic site. Near the Key West, many museums are located to see. It is a good option to take a trolley to strart visiting with a guide. For exemple, definitely worth to see is a Ernest Hemingway's old house. 

Personally, I'd like to discover also the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios and Everglades National Park. I've always wanted to see a crocodile in his natural environment and it might be possible in this park :) Unfortunately, Florida really feels the effects of a warming clime, The level of water is very low.  It can be observed in landscape of this place. 

The best way to visit in during the spring, the month of march. There is not so many tourists and the temperature is much pleasant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment