Friday, May 13, 2016

My favourite CARROT CAKE

This is one of a few recipies that I learned by heart without checking the ingredients. In some way it is healthy, but sometimes, especially when I feel sad, I like to add little bit more sugar :) 

My family and friends love that cake and I was made to do this already 4 times this month! It is very fast to do, it takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare the cake, but we need to be patient and bake it about one hour. It is really worth to try! Personally, I like to eat this cake with a natural yogurt and fresh fruits. Yummy!




Ingredients:

1,5 cup of grated carrot
1,5 cup of flour (wholemeal)
4 eggs
1 cup of oil
1 cup of sugar (I add less)
1 spoon of baking soda
1 spoon of cinnamon
1 cup of crashed nuts


Icing:


100 g of cream cheese for exemple Philadelphia
3-4 spoons of honey


Preparation:


Mash the carrots on the grater, cut walnuts or smash them, next turn on the oven to 180 degrees. Mix eggs with sugar for about 3 minutes than add slowly the oil - cake will absorb it all. Still whisking, add the flour with baking soda, the dough will be thick. Add also the cinnamon. At the end, pour the carrot (squeezed) and nuts. Bake in a from with a diameter of 26 cm. Best served with yogurt or powdered sugar.





No comments:

Post a Comment